- Register an account with us, using the LOGIN/REGISTER link on the home page.
- Visit our Calendar and choose the track you wish to ride
- Check availability of our bikes for the date you wish to attend
- Provisionally book a bike online with us
- Book your day with the Track Day organiser
- Return to your provisional booking, add the Track Day organiser reference and complete your booking/payment
The cost for our bikes is as follows:
Premium Bike (CBR600RR) - £300
Race Bike (CBR600RR) - Please contact us
Inline with our Terms & Conditions, you will be required to pay a 'crash' deposit of £600, in cash or bank transfer only, prior to or on the day of the event. This deposit will be returned to you after the event, only when the bike is returned intact and in its original condition of hire.
If the bike suffers any damage on the day of the event, monies from the deposit will be used to repair it up to a maximum of £600. If the damage is severe, then the whole deposit will be retained by MFM Track Bikes.
Yes, we provided a full pit supported environment, which includes transport to the circuit of your choice.
For a normal UK Track Day, our prices are fully inclusive, which includes transport to the circuit, fully supported pit environment, tyres and all fuel used.
For European Track Day events, our customers will be required to pay for fuel on top of our standard hire bike pricing.
No, this is not a service that we promote or provide. However, in exceptional circumstances, we may be able to provide a very limited range, subject to availability. Any rider equipment we do provide, will be subject to an additional charge.